Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet

NJbigtime

Plat Hero
Platinum
hey- i've been doing a diet that consits of about 70 carbs a day monday thorugh sat. and carb loading on sunday. I would say thlat probably 70% of my cals come from protein a day. I take in a few tbls of flat seed oil and some fried eggs plus some cheese but not that much fat a day. I'm trying to lose a bit of lower gut so i can see the lower abs. Basically trying to lose some stuborn fat. I do a good amount of cardio a week. will this diet work with the high protein? Do i need more fat?

Works great with High-Protein. See if it works for you...if so, just keep the amount of fat constant, if not, then you have to change things around.
Mr.X:cool:

Well I don't know if you've noticed that everyone here asking about fat hears, "It takes fat to burn fat." Fat is beneficial for a buncha stuff I forget now. But it has something to do with the phospholipid bilayer of cell membranes (straight outta my bio class) and something else with lining tissues and stuff. Anyways, fat is very necessary in a diet. Right after I post this, I'm gonna go back and bump up some previous threads concerning this. There's one posted by...someone I'm not sure right now. But its subject is, "I finally figured out how to get those abs!" I also wanted to know about this before. I'm not sure if this is info you necessarily want, but there's a thread I posted subjected, "good fat?" You should check these out....I hope they help!

~dE

Top Bottom