Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet Vanilla Coke. Coming this fall.

danielson said:
they released lemon diet coke recently. i have yet to ty it but eveyone else says it tastes bad

I liked it.

Has anyone ever tried a coke with a slice of orange instead of lemon, it's really nice.

Stu.

I hope the diet vanilla coke will not mean and end to their making TaB. There's only so much shelf space in the stores, and Tab is usually the first to be cut back or eliminated when something new comes along. I like the diet lemon Coke. I like the taste of the regular vanilla Coke, except it's too sweet -- so I'll prolly like the diet version.

the diet pepsi twist tastes much better than thew diet coke with lemon in my opinion...

i hope the diet vanilla coke is good as well...like a sweet treat :)

Stuey01 said:

I liked it.

Has anyone ever tried a coke with a slice of orange instead of lemon, it's really nice.

Stu.

hmm, guess i;ll have to try it and see what its like for myself :) i hate diet cke so maybe it will kill that aftertaste

I have yet to try Vanilla Coke, mainly because I'm not much of a soda drinker. It's usually Diet when I do, and just because I've run out of Vivarin. I'll have to try the stuff sometime though. I'm thinking it will be a lot like a Stoli vanilla coke without the stoli. No earth-shattering experience.

Top Bottom