Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet/Training/Anabolics

GynoRhino

Want your opinions on this:

I'm 5'10", 210lbs. 19yrs old, about 16% bodyfat. I like my weight (for now), but I don't like that extra fat around my gut and pec area. I want to lose the fat, and keep the muscle. Now, I could just get on a good cycle and cut, and keep that muscle mass, but my money is really really tight right now. I'm wondering about a more zig-zag approach. Kind of like the old Hatfield approach. I'm going to try and stay at 210 pounds. With my BF%, I have about 175lbs. of lean body mass. I would like to bring my lean body mass to 190lbs. while remaining at 210lbs. That would give me a bodyfat perecentage of about 9-10%, which is fine. I know it's extremely hard to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. This is why I will take a sort of zig-zag approach. Time is NOT AN ISSUE here! I'm willing to spend alot of time with this program if it will work to get to my goals! I would like to have about 200lbs. of LBM before I start juicing (which will take a few years). Here's my program:

Monday (4000 Cal / 35%Pro / 45%Carbs / 20%Fat)
LEGS (3 x Squats / 4 x Leg Ext / 4 x Leg Curls / 2 x Seated Calves / 2 x Standing Calves / Abs that night)

Tuesday (4000 Cal / 35%Pro / 45%Carbs / 20%Fat)
CHEST/BIS (3 x DB Bench / 3 x Inc. BB Bench / 2 x DB Flyes / 3 x EZBar Curls / 2 x Alt. DB Curls / Grip work)

Wednesday (2500 Cal / 40%Pro / 30%Carbs / 30%Fat)
No training, maybe aerobics? What you all think?

Thursday (4000 Cal / 35%Pro / 45%Carbs / 20%Fat)
SHOULDERS (3 x DB Shoulder Press / 3 x Upright Rows / 2 x Lateral Raises / 2 x BB Shrugs / 2 x Bent Laterals / Abs that night)

Friday (4000 Cal / 35%Pro / 45%Carbs / 20%Fat)
BACK/TRIS (3 x Chins / 3 x BB Rows / 2 x OneArm DB Rows / 3 x Lying Tri Exts / 2 x Tri Pressdowns / Grip work)

Saturday (2500 Cal / 40%Pro / 30%Carbs / 30%Fat)

Sunday (2500 Cal / 40%Pro / 30%Carbs / 30%Fat)

I of course drink a Gallon of water everyday, supplement with Creatine, multi, B-complex, ZMA. Now, I can stick to this perfectly. Do you think that my goals are realistic? I need feedback here. Now, for the part all of you juicemonkeys want to hear. If those goals are unobtainable, would this help:

Week 1-8: 500mg Sust
Week 3-10: 400mg Equipoise (Pyramid with 200-300-400 until last two weeks then 300-200 again)
Week 1-4: 30mg Dbol ED
Week 12: 100mg Clomid ED, Week 13: 50mg Clomid ED, Week 14: 50mg Clomid EOD

Top Bottom