Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet pros

ttwha

I'm really struggling with my diet, I'm currently in a gaining phase and my stomach can no longer take protein shakes, every brand I try fucks up my insides so bad that I can't eat a thing, I've tried ginger root but it aint noin shit, I've switched to soy milk and that aint doin shit, so it slowing down my progress, but I still need about 350-400 grms a day and a shit load of cals, does any one have an all food diet that works, I know I must eat lots a steak, chicken and potatoes, but does anyone have set meals that they take, bearing in mind that I'm stuck in an office for 40 hours a week and need varitiy to maintain my sanity. I'm currently 6" 238lbs from 224lbs this is week 4 and I'm struggling to maintain let alone gain. Need help to save this cycle

steak,hamburger,roastbeef,baked potatoes,brown rice,oatmeal
eat these items 6-8 times a day in various combinations and you'll gain mass

Umm, you gained 14 lbs in four weeks and complaining? I think you're getting plenty of size. For variety use cottage cheese, tuna, peanut butter, eggs, oatmeal, protein bars. Eat every three hours and try to get 50 grams of protein each time.

diamonddiceclay said:
steak,hamburger,roastbeef,baked potatoes,brown rice,oatmeal
eat these items 6-8 times a day in various combinations and you'll gain mass

DDC - what do you put on your baked potatoes, if anything?

Top Bottom