Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet - Need Help

jbruno

O.K. Here's the skinny... or fat.

I'm 30 yrs old and about 60 bs over where I should be. I started back at a gym, treadmills and some lifting. What's the best thing I can take to really start losing some fat? I saw Phenyltropic PPA on the website and was wondering if this is a good option? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.:newbie:

Use the search function, type in "fat burners". For my next cutting phase I'm looking into NYC stack (like PPA) and Usnic Acid. I noticed you posted this on the "diet" section, as opposed to the "supplement" section - - which reminds me... diet and exercise are WAY more important than supplementation! (But the supps help :) )

I know I probaly sound like an advert :)

Do yourself a H U G E favour... get yourself a copy of the Bill Phillips body for life book, its amazing. Im currently on the challenge and have already lost 4Kilograms in just 4 weeks, I look and feel a hell of a lot better too.

Check out www.bodyforlife.com or www.eas.com for more info on the Body for life challenge where if you enter, follow the program for 12 weeks and enter a challenge to win over 1 million dollars in prizes :)

Top Bottom