Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet Help

strong island

200 lbs.
7% bf

starting 12 weeks cycle

Week 1-2: EQ 1000; Enanth 500
Weeks 3-6: EQ 500; Enanth 250
Weeks 6-10: EQ 500; ENanth 250; Fina 37.5ED
Weeks 10-12: Fina 37.5ED
Clomid started four days after. One arimidex every third day.

I want to put on 15 pounds of quality muscle and possibly lose bodyfat.

I think 50/30/20 ratio will be ideal. The only question is calories.
Possibly start with 2500-3000 calories. Carbs will be low glycemic except post workout.

Any comments or suggestions regarding calories?

Does having carbs past 6pm got a bad rap or should it be avoided?

Thanks guys.

SI

You need to up the levels of test. You are front loading quite a bit of eq, the leveling out with still quite a bit. I would stay in the 500mg with enanth. And jack those calories through the roof! You need way more than that, you're not a small guy! You should be eating close to those calores in just protein alone. Get this, you mass when you're on a mass cycle, you cut when you're on a cutting cycle. Is this a cutting cycle? If it is, you may want clen at the end as well as some liquidex/arimidex and surely come clomid.

Is clen during a cycle bad?

It is more of a cutting cycle. But I don't have to lose a lot. I am very low bf right now.

This is cycle to look sick for the summer. I want to look the best I have ever looked. I am not competing. If I was bulking I could easily put on 30 pounds but I am not. I am looking for 15 pound of quality muscle. Thanks for the comments bro.

I think I might bump up the enanthate like you suggested.

Top Bottom