Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet Help Please!

I'm currently on the CKD and was wondering peoples thoughts on it I've been doing it since April 2011. My goal is to drop from 10% body fat to 6-8% so if someone could write me a diet rather its a keto or a better one for quick fat burn it would be greatly appreciated. I'm 174lbs 5'10 and 10% body fat. I do cardio for 60min a day and weight lift for 30-45 min all in the morning imediatley after I wake up doing 30min Cardio - weight lift - protein shake - 30min cardio I do this 5 days a week with and 1hr30min cardio on sat-sun

Reason I'm asking this is because I have only dropped 1-2% body fat in 2 months, which is frustrating. I have the time to put in and need to know what to fix to get to where I wanna be.

Thank you so much

I'm currently on the CKD and was wondering peoples thoughts on it I've been doing it since April 2011. My goal is to drop from 10% body fat to 6-8% so if someone could write me a diet rather its a keto or a better one for quick fat burn it would be greatly appreciated. I'm 174lbs 5'10 and 10% body fat. I do cardio for 60min a day and weight lift for 30-45 min all in the morning imediatley after I wake up doing 30min Cardio - weight lift - protein shake - 30min cardio I do this 5 days a week with and 1hr30min cardio on sat-sun

Reason I'm asking this is because I have only dropped 1-2% body fat in 2 months, which is frustrating. I have the time to put in and need to know what to fix to get to where I wanna be.

Thank you so much

Currently I'm eating

190g of Fat/ 17g of Carbs /175g of Protein a Day

With Carb-Up on Friday/Sat
~400g of Carbs/ 50g Fat / 150g of Protein

Let me know please if changes need to be made

Top Bottom