Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet Clean up

sterolizer

Sorry for PartyRocking
Platinum
Ok I am 21yrs old, I have been lifting since I was 14. I'm sitting at 160lbs right now, 5'5. I have a 28" waist. I want to build more while maintaining my lean figure. I'm going to give you an example of my diet throughout a day. Let me know what I should change, or what I'm doing right.

8am 2 packs of instant plain oats, 250ml pasteurized egg whites. 300ml of milk

10am 1 can tuna 2 slices of brown bread

12pm 1 chicken breast(8-9oz) along with a cup of brown rice.

2pm 250ml pasteurized egg whites along with a handful serving of mixed fruits blended.

4pm Banana with 2 slices of brown bread and peanut butter and tuna

GYM

Post workout meal between 5-6pm 250ml of pasteurized egg whites along with a handful of fruit blended.

Shower

6:30-7pm 9oz of chicken along with a cup of rice, or reg sized potato.

9pm 250ml pasteurized egg whites

10:30-11pm 1 cup of cottage cheese.

Please let me know what I should change up. I'm also going to be taking test 400, tren, and primo all at 500mg per week. And anadrol 50mg a day. Plan on running for 12 weeks, or longer.

Ok I am 21yrs old, I have been lifting since I was 14. I'm sitting at 160lbs right now, 5'5. I have a 28" waist. I want to build more while maintaining my lean figure. I'm going to give you an example of my diet throughout a day. Let me know what I should change, or what I'm doing right.

8am 2 packs of instant plain oats, 250ml pasteurized egg whites. 300ml of milk (veggies)

10am (2) can tuna 2 slices of brown bread (change the bread for baked potatoes) (some fruit)

12pm 1 chicken breast(8-9oz) along with a cup of brown rice. (green veggies)

2pm 250ml pasteurized egg whites along with a handful serving of mixed fruits blended.

4pm Banana with 2 slices of brown bread and peanut butter and tuna (make it two cans of tuna)

GYM (whey prot shake)

Post workout meal between 5-6pm 250ml of pasteurized egg whites along with a handful of fruit blended.

Shower

6:30-7pm 9oz of chicken along with a cup of rice, or reg sized potato. (veggies)

9pm 250ml pasteurized egg whites

10:30-11pm 1 cup of cottage cheese.

Please let me know what I should change up. I'm also going to be taking test 400, tren, and primo all at 500mg per week. And anadrol 50mg a day. Plan on running for 12 weeks, or longer.

i would do that for a month or two see if you gain weight and for cycle double the carbs altough i think you are too young for steroids and if this is your first cycle i think it's way too much i would wait a couple more years since you can still grow without them.

This is my 2nd cycle. And before I ran just sustanon at 500mg a week. I have been eating like this already for over two years, I have more then a good base. I believe this cycle is not too much for me

Yeah it's not that my diet hasn't been working for me, it's just that I was wondering if I could clean up anything in it that would lean me out more

2nd cycle and your trying 3 new aas and running tren at 500 a week yowzers .. :p

Top Bottom