Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet/ carb ques

ccc

Has anyone found it to be significant to eat their carbs in the first 3 meals of the day, and their fat in the last 3? I was thinking as long as your marconutrient totals are where they should be throughout the day it should be no big deal. What do you think? Thanks.

Since noone else replied I will put my two cents in lol. Fat if eaten by itself or with protein is MUCH less likely to be stored by your body. The problem comes when you combine fat with carbs like americas favorite the French Fry (yuch!). If you are talking about making a salad with blue cheese dressing you are probably good. Or berries with sugar free whip cream or something. You do not want to combine high glycemic carbs with fat or you are gonna gain weight if you are like a lot of people including me.
I can make a salad and load it up with a crapload of blue cheese dressing and I will not gain weight. Mind you I wont lose either because calories still count. I have been chilling on the blue cheese until I lose the weight I want.

Top Bottom