Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet and winstrol

woah
what are your stats? Age? etc

also make sure you become Plat and search the forums
Winnie only cycle is not the best choice you will find

woah
what are your stats? Age? etc

also make sure you become Plat and search the forums
Winnie only cycle is not the best choice you will find

well i posted on here for my mate i have, he is around 18st, 25yrs, not sure about body fat but i should image it is quite high, he got a bit of a gut, he does train hard he got 50mg prochem winstol, he is just goin to train hard and diet, he aint really big on steroids so i dont think he wants to take alot, just wants a bit of a boast with the fat problem

i want to take winstrol to rip up and strip some fat, should i cut out carbs on my diet?

too lose any fat,,,your going to need to make adjustements. I have no idea of your diet,,but most likely a reduction of carbs will be helpful.

yea bro winny alone is terrible choice .. do somemore reasearch .. a test/var would be a better cycle imo ..if u over 21 that is ..low carb can work well also with that cylce if its cutting u are mostly after

diet my man...find out what your tdee is then knock 20% off that number..thats the amount of calories you should be consuming. start with 50% carbs 35% pro 15% fat and make adjustment based on results. with that plan, cardio and weights you will be on the right track to getting lean!

I find that if I do light cardio (20-30 mins jogging on treadmill) and as soon as I alter my diet by dropping carbs just a little bit and making sure that I am super strict 7 days out of the week, I see instant fat loss results. You have to know your body and how it reacts to diet change and increased exercise.

Winstrol is not something that should be used to burn some fat. Like others have said, it is a finishing drug.

If you really need (mentally) to get on something to lose weight, I say then just stick with a fatburner. There are many sponsored shops on this forum that you can check out.

Definitely stay away from the winstrol though if it's just fat burning you desire. If you have a gut, Winstrol/Anavar/Steroids will be a disappointment.

well i posted on here for my mate i have, he is around 18st, 25yrs, not sure about body fat but i should image it is quite high, he got a bit of a gut, he does train hard he got 50mg prochem winstol, he is just goin to train hard and diet, he aint really big on steroids so i dont think he wants to take alot, just wants a bit of a boast with the fat problem

Until I came to this site, I had never met some many good bros who were willing to join a fitness site, create an account just to ask a question for 'a friend.'
good bros..

Top Bottom