Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Detox supplement....

PinK233

This may be an odd question, but at my store we sell a detox supplement, which helps purify and detox your body of impurities...I usually cycle my ECA a few weeks on and a few weeks off for effectiveness...I was told that I could take this supplement to shorten the off time from my xenadrine, since it would cleanse my system of the product, therefore making it more effective when I go back on...any thoughts?

What ingredients are in it?

Otherwise, here are my favorite detox supplements (in no particular order):

1) ALA
2) calcium EDTA
3) d-glucarate
4) milk thistle
5) l-cysteine

For ECA I would think it would be a good idea to take an adrenal support formula during the off cycle to try and keep them functioning healthy.

I've used ALA, Cranberry, Milk Thistle, and N-acetyl-cysteine. I read somewhere that best way to detox is to fast and drink tons of water to clean your system. That was recommended by a doc I met, but never really went that route.

Detox ... clean your system... from what ?
what are the impurities you want to get rid of ?

I just want to cleanse my system of the ephedrine, so it can increase it's effectiveness when I go back on it...

PinK233 said:
I just want to cleanse my system of the ephedrine, so it can increase it's effectiveness when I go back on it...

If you just stop taking ephedrine and caffeine your system will naturally cleanse your receptors
I don't think any supps will help you better

Top Bottom