Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Defwer Switchs Mode to "BULK"

D00fy

i start new diet and somewhat max routine today

Chest
5set warmups 12rep,10rep,6rep,3rep,1rep
Flat Bench 3set
Incline 3set
DB Flys 3sents
Dips 2sets

Straight Barbell curl
alternate bicep curl
cable bicep curl <--maybe

WISH ME LUCK

GOal 3months -gain some more lbm

<(NO AS INVOLVED,I AM STILL LEARNING)>

If you have any further question when bulking, ask me and others. I might be very helpful when it comes to bulking.
Peace

I think that for alot of people, including me, bulking gets out of control. Just because you're bulking, it doesn't mean you can eat and eat. Like a cutting diet, you have to keep track of what your eating (maybe to a lesser degree). I think that if you have a realistic calorie consumption over your BMR, the fat gain will be minimal.

Whether you want it or not, you will gain some fat during bulking.
If people would gain no fat at all, then no one would've do cutting.
Peace

Doofy...did you decide on a cycle? If your looking for a good bulking drug that still leaves your metabolism high I would choose fina. This is the steroid of the gods doofmeister. You will blow up and your waist will not get bigger. Just dont be scared to cram food down your throat bro! Let me see your bulking diet too!

Bro what the hell happened to cutting? Did you reach your goals already or did you get to a point in the diet and say to yourself, "yea I'm losing some weight but I really want that size back, so fuck the diet it's time to eat again", if so, don't feel bad bro cause that's exactly what I said last time I was cutting;)

peace Bro

i reached my goals,i wanna pack some lean body mass, im like 10-11% body fat i am happy plus my pants are falling off :eek:

Top Bottom