Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Damn You Peanuts!

Enock

Argh there they are on the kitchen counter begging too me pleading for me too eat them. So I give in I say, well its a good source of fats I'll only have a few and account for the calories and that will be that. But alas a few minutes later I find myself walking through the kitchen and the bastard jar again calls too me EAT ME EAT ME. Damn them damn them damn them damn them.

I should have never broken the stay fresh seal, its like breaking a ward that fends off evil. I've done it now I've doomed myself.

Never give up my friend, that's just a little sit back.
You may have to do what i did, I took anything that could ruin my diet and said bye bye:bawling:.

I feel your pain brother :0

For me its peanut butter, went through a half jar, just grabbing "occasional" snacks during my last bulking. No wonder I bulked a bit to much ehehe.
Want a good way to stop, do a cycle of dnp to burn that fat off, next time you look at food you shouldn't have you'll remember the hell you'll pay later :)

Top Bottom