Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Damn ya'll you should know about night fly

dude

oh my god, you guys are so cool with your inside stuff. Can I please join the club and hang out in your tree house.......Let me know

damn karson we're just fuckin around..its not like we're playin this secret little game or nothin..chill bro..its all gravy baby

Kakdiesel said:
wizkid is sixteen yo..everythng is interesting at that age..no flame kid, just sayin your sixteen..

hey nightfly, we're gonna do some car bombs lol
Lol...everything IS interesting at this age....im 17

You couldn't pay me to be of high school age again, I hated that whole 4 years, 19 is pretty pointless also, 2 more years and Il be happy

Austin316 said:
You couldn't pay me to be of high school age again, I hated that whole 4 years, 19 is pretty pointless also, 2 more years and Il be happy

Yup... 19 and 20 are pointless. I'm about to be halfway through with that fiasco.

I'd actually like to be high school age again, assuming I'd retain all knowledge I have now. I could sleep more in class and skip more classes to work since I'd know in advance that my entire high school career would be mindless BS and that I'd succeed anyway. Would do wonders for gym work since I would have a year headstart as well. =)

-Warik

Top Bottom