Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

damn pain

smr91481

i've always had this problem of that when i do any kind of curl i have this bad pain in my forearm when i let go of the weight after my set. it feels fine when i'm curling, but when i set it down afterwards i have to hold on to the bar tightly for a few seconds until the pain goes away. well i worked my biceps last thursday really hard and the pain was there...it felt a little worse this time though. but this time it stayed hurting and here it is sunday night and it's still killing me. it's never hurt the next day before...just when i set the weight down. i had to skip my workout friday b/c it hurt so bad, and it was really bad tonight at work. well...here's the thing. tomorrow i'm just gonna take some over the counter pain pills before working out and tuesday i'm gonna go to the doctor and try to get a prescription so i can have something before i workout (i'm not gonna mention to the doctor anything about working out b/c he'll probably just tell me to stop for a while....not gonna happen...i'm in mid-cycle). here's my question. if i take the pain pills before i workout so it doesn't bother me during is it going to make it worse in the long run or will it be ok and probably go away eventually?

I'll give you some advice, but remember I have no medical training. This is just internet talk. Take it for what it's worth.

About a year ago I strained, possibly tore my bicep tendon, where it meets the elbow. The result was a sharp pain in my elbow and forearm when i did curls.

Other than that, could be tendinitis. So if you're going to the doc anyway, why not get it looked at? You don't have to say a word about your cycle.

thanks.

i'm not sure if it would be the same thing you had. this pain goes from my wrist all the way up to my elbow...son of a bitch is hurting right now. i'm gonna take 2 tylenol at about 4:30 and workout at 5. might try the doc tomorrow

just tell your doc that the pain has been a factor for quite some while now. If he tells you to stop for a while just tell him that is not an option for you. Tell him that training is like a religion to you you cant miss a session. No need to mention the cycle just tell him your not gonna stop.

that way he can make a correct diagnosis, from the correct facte which will lead to the best cure. Well at least if hes no qwuak. Which a lot of docs are when it comes to atheletes.

i'll bet you curl with a straight bar dont you?

could be the listed injurys above....but if you curl with a straight bar you may have a hairline fracture..... pretty common believe it enough for this problem

i hated that feeling..... i only curl with an EZ curl because of that very reason.... but then again.....im not a doctor

X

Exodus said:
i'll bet you curl with a straight bar dont you?

could be the listed injurys above....but if you curl with a straight bar you may have a hairline fracture..... pretty common believe it enough for this problem

i hated that feeling..... i only curl with an EZ curl because of that very reason.... but then again.....im not a doctor

X

i do use straight bars alot. i usually use both. could it be a hairline fracture if it's in both arms? that would suck.

Top Bottom