Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CYT3 and Proviron?

KillaBee

Hi Ladies,

I'm new to the site and wanted to introduce myself. :qt:

I'm female (obviously), 35 years, live in South Africa and training for almost two years. My goal is to compete in the figure division (or maybe even physique).

I've read the Anthony Roberts' article on Juicing Women and more in particular the effects of Provironand Winstrol.

I bought both (together with Tamoxifen (Kessar)) a few months ago but haven't started to use anything. It seems there are very contradictary opinions out there about females using Proviron or Winstrol.

I also recently got CYT3 but saw (later) that one has to use it in conjunction with steroids otherwise it eats all your muscles.

I would really like advice from all you knowledgeable ladies. What should I use, how much of it and how long? And what should I trash?

Stats:
Height: 5 ft
Weight: 127lbs
Train 3 times per week with trainer doing boxing, resistance bands and explosive exercises

PS: It's summer here and we are going on holiday to the ocean in five weeks' time and I would really like to look the best I given the time frame.

Top Bottom