Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycling Carbs

BIGRICH

1.Cycling Carbs is this a phenomenon

BASIC CARBOHYDRATE CYCLING SCHEDULE

You want to eat 5-6 times a day with approximately 1.5-2 grams of Protein per pound of bodyweight as your starting point. Your protein consumption remains constant. You only cycle your carbs according to the following schedule.

Days 1, 2, & 3
Don’t worry about calories. You want to eat 2 times your bodyweight in total Protein grams per day. So if you weigh 200 lbs., you should consume a total of 400 grams of protein. Using protein powders and meal replacements along with the regular beef, poultry,eggs, etc. will make this easier.
You’ll naturally be getting some fat content along with the animal proteins. Don’t worry. The real key is to only take in 100 grams [roughly 50 grams for women] of carbs per day-that’s not a lot. Basically, one banana nut muffin or a bowl of oatmeal and a cup and a ½ of brown rice. You get the picture.

DAY 4
You should consume the same amount of Protein today (400 grams in our example), but take in a full 300 grams [roughly 200 grams for women] of carbs.

Days 5 & 6
Consume the same amount of Protein, but drop back down to 175 grams [roughly 85 grams for women] of carbs.

DAY 7
YOU START ALL OVER AGAIN.
As for fats other than that from animal protein sources, I either use Flaxseed Oil in my supplement, or I eat unsalted peanuts, avocados, and low fat mayo with tuna sandwiches.
Remember, you don’t need to count calories. Just monitor your protein and carbohydrate intake. Also, when you carb load on DAY 4-watch out! Feels like an air gun blew up your muscles. It’s great.

Is diet your invention? Anyways it looks interesting and could possibly a good way to bulk especially if the extra carb days were cordintated with intense lifting days. It seems like all the new diets are revolving around building insulin sensitivity (the four low carb days) and then taking advantage of insulin sensitvity and craming carbs and watch or muscles supercompensate their glycogen supplies. Anyways I definetely beleive in cycling carbs in some fashion wether it is a keto during week and carb load on weekend or even animalbolics ( which I'm doing and am loving).

dan duccaine has a good article about this
the only difference is your carbs are pretty high the first 3 days and you should be limiting fat more

Not an invention just put things together. from many readings, I haven't read Dan Duccaine's Article can some help me locate this Article

their is a diet just like this made by bill phillips intended for cutting if you are interested when you cut, just go to the search button at the top of this page and type "Bill phillips high-low carb diet" for thread title.

Top Bottom