Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle of 1-test /4-ad, post cycle 6-oxo

jaketparker

Allright, I could really use some peoples honest opinions here. Iv'e done my research looking around this forum for a while now and a cycle of 1-test and 4-ad with a post cycle of 6-oxo seems the way to go for a first timer. I need to know what would be the best dosage and length of each cycle for me would be. Here my stats if needed.

20 y/o
185 lbs
6'0"
7-8%body fat

Been lifting for about 2 years but really started getting into and understanding it about 6 months ago. One last thing is that I have a pretty intense conditioning swimming class on mwf in the morning, I know i should cut out cardio if im bulking but it keeps my body fat % way down. I try to get my lifting in at night because of this, dont know if this will affect when i should take the dosage or not. I think thats everything. Thanks alot

first
what's your diet like and what is your training like
if you don't have these in place the supps are going to be pretty worthless

Allright, Ill try to do my best on what an average day of my diet would be.

morning: 4 egg whites, 2 peices whole wheat toast, glass of skim milk, banana, and multi-vitamin

snack: Beef jerkey, couple cans of tuna, (something to get some protein in me,) and some veggies.

Lunch: Lean turkey or chicken, Bagel, strawberries, and some more greens for fiber.

Pre-workout:protein Bar

Post-workout: 2 servings bioplex protein shake

Dinner: Lean steak or chicken, baked potato, bread roll, steamed greens of some sort.

Im also drinking water constantly throughout the day to keep myself hydrated . I think ive pretty much got my diet under control. As far as lifting goes, I generally lift 6 times a week 90 mins to 2hours, in the pm. My schedule goes like this

Mon: back/tris
tues:chest/bis
weds: legs/shoulders
thurs:back/bis
Fri:chest /tris
sat:legs/shoulders
sun:eek:ff

I think Ive got myself pretty well in check and am ready for the supplments. Just let me know if you need any mroe info to help me out , thanks again

my honest opinion is to stick with this until you start hitting platues

but if you are hard set on using ph then you might as well just stick with ergo pharm for everything

1-ad/4-ad/6-oxo

i think 1 cap 1-ad 3x a day with food
4-ad roughly 400mg split in 2

alright one last thing, where can i get ergopharms 4-ad, i didnt even know they made it. And do you think a transdermal like avant one + would be better??

Top Bottom