Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Input

dicedgunz

Hey Guys, havn't posted in a few years. just looking for a little advice and input on what to run.

28yrs old
167lbs.
i'd like to be around 7-9% bf. around 15 now.
5'6"

wanting to increase strength and recovery along with endurance.
ran sust. before and bloated a bit on it, trying to stay away from that. I'm looking for something that will help with lean body mass and strength. I'll be hitting some ultra runs (26+ miles) and alot of endurance type work outs. Also focussing on dead lift, squats. was thinking of running test/winny together. But I'm hesitant with the winny because of the joint stiffness. Also thought of running HGH. Any input on doses and cycle length and pct I would appreciate it. Thanks bro's. Also, not looking for someone to put cycle together for me, but just some input on what to look into using. thanks again.
-diced

Last edited:
I like test E
winny
eq

try 500mg test E/week
50mg winny/eod
250mg eq/week

for 12 weeks

What does your diet look like? How about your weightlifting routine/cardio?

thanks chesty,
diet it pretty clean. I don't calorie count, but eat a shit load of veggies, average on the fruit, chicken mostly a little bit of red meat and turkey burgers. I do alot of cardio. Run/swim/bike, along with boxing/kick boxing. I want to up the intensity of the cardio even more. I do alot of big movements for weights. dead lift, just getting into squats, pull ups, kettle bell routines, plyo's. I'm looking to get faster on my feet as I up my strength and explosive power. I appreciate the input.

if you are doing ultra runs you are going to want to stay far away from winny. I really like a test/eq run. The increased rbc from the eq should make you very happy with your increased endurance.

thanks axe, i heard mixed things on the winny some say they had no problems other say stay away. any input on using Growth Hormone's?

thanks axe, i heard mixed things on the winny some say they had no problems other say stay away. any input on using Growth Hormone's?

yes: I have run a fair amt of hgh in my time. I really like it - I am a former usada/wada athlete...And with the assistance of gh I rean the fastest 40 of my life at the age of 37. It was timed off a pad, no hand timed bullshit. You may be a little bit young to really appreciate it but with the amt of pounding you are going to be taking running big distances I can only see running it as a positive thing. Better recovery, better sleep at night, overall increased leanness, etc.

As far as winny is concerned I have run it orally. Results wise they were good. However, it really did a number on my joints - and again with the amt of pounding you are putting your knees through I think you will be FAR better served looking into an alternitave oral like T-bol.

Welcome back to EF :)

hey thanks alcatraz, been a few years! thanks for the input too axe!
just got pre cycle labs back....434
anyone think thats a little on the low side. had them done early morning.

Top Bottom