Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my meal plan

The way my schedule is with work n everything im able to train everyday.

Gotcha! Question ....are you natural or are you running AAS? I ask because if you are natural your definitely over training and if your not depending on a few factors you might be over training. you have to remember your body is running at a caloric deficit and needs rest. Your young and depending on what your training looks like you MIGHT be pushing it weight training every day. If you plateau you might take a look at that. Im being semi critical but its a thought. I admire your dedication!

Im on nothing no. And yeah i see what your saying. So on days off when cutting i can do a very low carb day and days when im training follow the meal plan i listed at the start?

Im on nothing no. And yeah i see what your saying. So on days off when cutting i can do a very low carb day and days when im training follow the meal plan i listed at the start?

yes, there is a little more to it but basically on your non weight training days you have carbs in meal one and maybe meal two then the rest of the meals are protein and greens along with a few support supplements. Might be worth a try if you plateau at some point.

Top Bottom