Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine's Benefit

The common word on the street is that on a 6 week cycle of creatine, you gain 10 pounds but lose 5 of it after the creatine leaves your system....i'd hate being huge for a month and then shrinking, is this worth it (5lbs is a lot when youre right under 160).

It's true. Much of creatine's benefit is a water weight gain. But believe me, it will not make you "huge".

But look at it this way, so you drop 5lbs of water after you go off it. That means you've added 5lbs of muscle in 6 weeks using a supplement only. Seems more than worth it to me.

creatine makes you hold water.......... more water means you have a more hydrated muscle.......... more hydrated means you have a better chance for growth............. take the creatine and load up on food......... and watch yourself grow... but yes you will loose the water when your threw....... oh well....... you loose 5 lbs of water and you gained 5 lbs of musle........ so your still 5 lbs heavier than before you started.,.(and it is not water)

it gets a 10 in my book

if creatine works for you why not use it. it will increase size and strength. As strength goes up you can force more of an overload of weight on your muscles which will ultimately result in muscle growth

Top Bottom