Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine?

big phenom

Just had a question about creatine. It has been about 2years since I have taken it. and just wondering from people who use it what is the best way to take it and how much a day?
I know to load but I want the best results
Thanks for any info.

The most important time to consume creatine is right after your workout I usually mix 5 g in my protein shake.I also mix some in the morning with water.And I sometimes add it into my food when makin pancakes or someshit.And than 5 g before bed,But like I said if nothing else take it immedieatly following a workou I'd throw in some Glutamine Also.

depends what all else you are using. like me, i am using anavar at 50mg a day....so it would be wise for me to take 25-30 grams a day. i got yelled at the other day for that. lol. if you aren't on anything at all i would def say 10 grams is a minimum. 5 grams is too low. and take all 10 with the post w/o shake that should include around 50-75 carbs (fast acting carbs). you could even go higher, but it upsets some peoples stomaches. i usually use 10 grams a day myself, even when using AAS. but anavar seems to stack well with higher creatine supplementation. :D

Hey Warbird, you take any anti-e's or anything else with the Creatine/Var or just on its own?

machman said:
Hey Warbird, you take any anti-e's or anything else with the Creatine/Var or just on its own?

well, no anti-E's.....but i am taking T3/Clen/R-ALA and using yohimburn (chest only). i am planning on using bromo too.....but mastersmarketing seems to be taking their time with that. :rolleyes: i figure i don't want to supress estrogen, since there shouldn't be excessive estrogen floating around with anavar. but it would probably be a good idea to use one, since chest fat is a target in this cycle as you can probably tell. i am debating whether or not to add femara. only 3 days in, so i got a little time to decide here in the first week.

Top Bottom