Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine Did it work for you?

Did Creatine Work for you?

• It Worked Great!

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • It Worked Alright...

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • It was a good placebo effect...

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • It sucks goat piss!

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters
I love the pump you carry around all day. Reduced joint soreness. Two sets into your workout, your swelling up like you got stung by a bee. Endurance in the weightroom seems to improve, as does power. The extra water in your muscle can help a lot with strength by itself.

I give it a thumbs up.

I find the limiting factor to be my joints. I have hit my joint limits 6 times. Using nothing, creatine, AAS, HGH/slin/AAS, supplements. I hit a point where my joints feel like they may break and that is all she wrote. :(
I'll never be a power lifter. :(

I used Cell-Tech quite a bit, but now I just buy the Weider powder from Wal-Mart.

It makes my face fat as hell, but that's OK. My face is pretty fleshy even when I'm lean.

casavant said:
I love the pump you carry around all day. Reduced joint soreness. Two sets into your workout, your swelling up like you got stung by a bee. Endurance in the weightroom seems to improve, as does power. The extra water in your muscle can help a lot with strength by itself.

I give it a thumbs up.

My thoughts exactly!

vinylgroover said:
Cas,

Do you juice, and if yes, how can you tell if it's the creatine working or just the juice?

I did a decent little 9 week test/deca/d-bol cycle last February and March. That's all. I don't like it all that much.

I've used creatine on and off since I was seventeen. I just started it again for the first time since last December. :)

spatts said:
Whether or not it "works" depends on what you're are expecting it to do. Sounds like some of you are expecting it to make you grow. If that's the case, no wonder you think it sucks. All creatine will do is allow for more P to combine with ADP to make ATP so that you can work out longer.harder. THAT in turn might make you grow, but creatine alone will not.

Creatine and anavar work on the same pathway. Take them together and you may see some VERY nice results. You can also lay off the var and maintain the creatine, providing a taper effect for the receptor, and allowing for increased maintenance of gains.

I don't use creatine. I never felt like I needed more workout energy, not did I feel any more while on it. If I were using anavar in the future, I might try it again.

I've never felt it give me more energy in a stimulant kind of way. My muscles just don't peter out as fast and soreness is greatly reduced during and after.

I have tried creatine 3 times.

After 5 days I retain SO much water that I can hardly breathe. It happened all 3 times.

spatts said:
Whether or not it "works" depends on what you're are expecting it to do. Sounds like some of you are expecting it to make you grow. If that's the case, no wonder you think it sucks.

All creatine does for me is make me REALLY THIRSTY!!!

Of course that is a good "side" effect since it tends to cause cramps if you aren't well hydrated. Last time I used it, it seemed to help with progress...but it is no miracle worker as some people claim. I keep saying I am going to try it again...and going into my meet, I might. We'll see...

Top Bottom