Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatien use?

mrjet2you

i have 3 quistons.......if u can aswer one of them answer it .....i need help!

1) first of all......can u gt acne from creatine and can u get fat?

2) second of all.....ill prob take it and lift and take protein too for a yr and then football starts.....i dont want to be lfting durign that peroid of time....so ifi stop using the creatine for like 5 months and dont lift what will happen to my body?.....will i get fat?o r what will happen....willi lose muscle? or my pounds i have stacked on?

3. third of all.....what is the best form of creatine and what brand shoudl i get? does it matter?

4. what kind of bad symptons have u had from it....

5. in 9 monhts how much woudl i gain?

top_search.gif

no you don't get acne for creatine. It not test bro.why would you stop lifting? Of course you will get smaller if you stpo working out. You will get fat if your diet sucks. Creatine doesn't make you fat. It's all about diet bro. Take in good stuff get good stuff out. Almost all creatine out there is good. Prolab, optimium among others are popular. Stay away from the liquid stuff. Bad symptoms? Most "bad symptoms" that I have head have some from dehydration. No one can tell you how much you can gain in 9 montns. If you train hard and eat right you'll do well. Didn't you post simialr question on bbing.com boards? You should really so a search.

Top Bottom