Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Counting calories?

Do you count calories?

• I do count rather/very exactly...

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • I do count to some degree

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • I don't need to count....

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really think its a matter of necessity. If your absolutely hardcore and competing and know exactly how many calories your burn and have specific weight gain/loss goals then you should be counting cals. On the other hand if your just a backyard fitness buff and want to look and feel good then you should count to some degree but not strictly. Say like oh I can only eat so many carbs and fats and need so many grams of protein but not literally count the cals.

And finally for those pencils who can't seem to hold a half a pund of water..............you should fuckin eat anything. I mean stop by Burger King after the gym then an hour later go to Wendy's. I've seen guys eat there asses of and not gain shit cause their diet was too clean.

WRJ

Everyone has different dietary needs obviously so its a matter of analyzing yourself and eating accordingly. It's common sense.

<end of rant>

BTW I just count protein and try to stay away from greasy shit and too many carbs.

I do have the daily can of tuna, 2 duoble scoop protein shakes, and designer protein bar to get enough quality protein.

WRJ

wrj said:
BTW I just count protein and try to stay away from greasy shit and too many carbs.

I do have the daily can of tuna, 2 duoble scoop protein shakes, and designer protein bar to get enough quality protein.

WRJ

Nice bro, for me it's chicken breast instead of tuna... :)

The only thing I really count is my protein... to make sure I have enough in my daily diet... oh, that and ounces of water... Everything else, I just try not to be hungry all day and make sure I eat enough. If I had to guess, I'd say I ate around 4000cal's a day.

And if I try to cut, only a few days of cardio is needed... same diet.

C

When bulking I dont waste my time counting my calories I just eat like a damn animal till my stomach cant take more. Thats my philosophy and it works.

Citruscide said:
The only thing I really count is my protein... to make sure I have enough in my daily diet... oh, that and ounces of water... Everything else, I just try not to be hungry all day and make sure I eat enough. If I had to guess, I'd say I ate around 4000cal's a day.

And if I try to cut, only a few days of cardio is needed... same diet.

C

Agreed.

Rugger

i wrote my daily calories down more when i was first learning what the different foods had in them.after doing it for so long i know what i'll be eating and what foods to add inn or take out depending on what i'm doing.when i have one of those days where i get my diet all screwed up, i may jot down my meals and add them up and see if i need to have an extra shake or whatever...............................

I agree... only thing i count is my protein to make sure i get enough whether bulking or dieting. And w/ the carbs i don't count it but i know more or less how much i take a day and see how body reacts to changes, when differences are noted i just change carb amount if necessary.

Top Bottom