Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Considering Gynexin treatment

cf1981

Does this stuff work? Im considering Gynexin to reduce man boobs, Its cheap and easy it seems to good to be true, kind of like the penis enlargement pills that do not work. Is gynexin good to go or no?

If its for gyno lumps forget it as is claims to work on fat only and you need to keep using it to maintain results just check out the how it works tab. I personally think its a load of nonsense and never bothered watching the video.

If its for gyno lumps forget it as is claims to work on fat only and you need to keep using it to maintain results just check out the how it works tab. I personally think its a load of nonsense and never bothered watching the video.

I have no lumps just a little bit of fatty tissue.

Scrap the weight training and supplements, concentrate on extreme cardio and a healthy diet for 1 month and im sure you will notice a big difference. I dropped half a stone in 2 weeks but had been dirty bulking trying to gain as much mass as poss in such a short space of time. Im sure most on here would recommend change of diet and exercise.

Top Bottom