Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coffee?

BenchBoss

How many of you drink coffee regularly for reasons other than to just wake up in the morning? Could drinking it (particularly during a cut because of the caffeine) actually prove beneficial in?

What's your two penny's worth?

Helps cut appetite for me and keep me going on low calorie diet. Also helps with inflammation and soreness

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Caffeine activates adipose tissue fuel, in other words it melts fat and sends it straight to the bloodstream for energy use

Ok confused. Sorry. So caffeine is good? I was always told it's bad and stick to water. Although i do take a 5 hour energy in the am. Not much caffeine there. Mostly vitamin B6 and B12.

Sent from my DROID X2 using EliteFitness

Caffeine dehydrates you but if you drink plenty of water its no big deal. It increases your metabolism. I drink a cup or two around 10am, helps satiate me while I'm still in fast mode. IF diet gets the stomach grumbling around that time, coffee makes it go away. I also take a 200mg caffeine pill right when I get up before I train at 6:00am. Big caffeine fan here, lol :)

Top Bottom