Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid alternative

off the internet i couldn't find it. I went to the Supplementshoppe and bought their version of it, but they had about 7 different brands to choose from. I picked theirs b/c it showed the percent of the active ingredient in there.

hmm...I guess I am going to have to resort to gnc or rite aid then...can you tell me how many mg's you take a day ?

Don't know... just took 3 pills 3 times per day. They are a blend of root and leaf w/ i think it was 6% of the active ingredient. I don't know how much others used, and when in doubt i either double or triple doseage mentioned from back of the bottle.

pennherb

www.pennherb.com I buy my herbs in bulk form this outfit...great prices and its much more economical to buy a pound of something rather than a bottle of capsules....the herbs smell good and fresh too...these are some of the items I buy there...yohimbe powder(37.50 for a lb,and the stuff is potent),maca,milk thistle,gingko,green tea,ginger,vitex/chaste berries and others....I found tongkat ali/pasak bumi through www.yohimbine.net or try .org or .com

Top Bottom