Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbutrx counteracts the B.C. Pill?

grrl

Hi I'm a newbie here, so I apologize if this is being discussed elsewhere on these boards.

Basically I want to ask about Clenbutrx possibly making Birth Control pills null and void.

According to:
http://www.supplementfinder.com/product_info.php/products_id/1557

"CLENBUTRX’s revolutionary approach to fat loss encompasses Thermogenic, Nuerogenic, Thyrogenic, Insulinogenic and Anti-Estrogenic pharmacodynamics."

"Finally, a drug-like fat loss catalyst wouldn’t be complete without addressing the problem of the female hormone estrogen. Because this is the hormone that makes women (AND MEN) store extra body fat and retain water, a truly revolutionizing fat burning product has to eliminate this obstacle to getting lean. High estrogen levels directly correlate with high body fat levels and low muscle building/fat burning testosterone levels. A unique new anti-estrogenic compound called 7 ISOPROPOXYISOFLAVONE cripples the influence of your body’s natural estrogen by preventing it from attaching to estrogen receptor cites. Estrogen is, consequently, rendered useless and can no longer exert its negative side effects regarding increased fat storage and water retention. This nutrient is used as a drug in Europe to increase bone density, prevent osteoporosis and build muscle."

And since Clenbutrx is Anti-Estrogenic and the birth control pills I'm on (Triphasil) have estrogen in them, I'm wondering if taking Clenbutrx will in turn make my birth control pills useless?

I want to stay on my pills so telling me to get a cooper IUD instead, isn't the kind of advice I'm after.

I'd prefer to know if indeed Clenbutrx will counteract my B.C. pills...and if so is there another fat burner on the market that has all the same properties as Clenbutrx minus the anti-estrogen element?

Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:
Clen IS NOT Clenbutrx. Clen is Clenbuterol, a prescription only, asthma medication. Bodybuilders and people in fitness industry use Clenbuterol as a fat burner.

Clenbutrx is a supplement sold OTC. I am not even sure it is still around - I think it had ephedra in it????

Clen does not affect BCP, and neither should Clenbutrx.

Daisy_Girl said:
Clen IS NOT Clenbutrx. Clen is Clenbuterol, a prescription only, asthma medication. Bodybuilders and people in fitness industry use Clenbuterol as a fat burner.

Clenbutrx is a supplement sold OTC. I am not even sure it is still around - I think it had ephedra in it????

Clen does not affect BCP, and neither should Clenbutrx.

well when I said "Clen" I meant Clenbutrx (hence my link to a site selling Clenbutrx and info about Clenbutrx and estrogen).

I'm curious to hear from women who are using Clenbutrx now (or in the past) and are also on B.C. pills like Triphasil.

Thanks.

Just watch the abbreviations - around these parts, 99% of people will assume you mean Clenbuterol when you say Clen. Sorry for the confusion.

Might want to post this on the Supplement Board (if you haven't already) - more people might have experience with it.

Daisy_Girl said:
Just watch the abbreviations - around these parts, 99% of people will assume you mean Clenbuterol when you say Clen. Sorry for the confusion.

Might want to post this on the Supplement Board (if you haven't already) - more people might have experience with it.

Yeah that's why this actual message thread title says "Clenbutrx" -- so I figured most people would make the connection. But in the future, I promise not to use any abbreviations... :)

I'll also go check out the Supplement Board. Thanks for the tip. Though I was hoping to get a female point of view on that here in the women's forums, as opposed to asking in the supplement area which seems to be dominated by the fellas...

I would appreciate if this thread could be kept open for others to comment about my question, if that's okay.

To tell you the truth, I'm really just hoping to find an excellent fat burner that doesn't disable my birth control pills' effectiveness, so if anyone here as suggestions, please post tem!

Thanks. :)

Last edited:
I've used a gazillion fat burners and never had a problem with BCP. Fat burners should not contain any hormones. And their effects on the body should not cause hormoinal problems as to alter BCP.

These are the ones I use, with no problems:
Thermorexin (www.anabolicfitness.net)
Hydroxycut
Ephedra/Caffeine
Dymenadrene X-Treme

it is wise to avoid phytoestrogens, of which 7-IPIF is one, when using BCP.

as a note beleive that clenbutrx was discontinued with the ephedra ban.

I have used clenbutrx while on the pill however I wasn't exactly "gettin any" :) My best freind was however and had no problems with it..

I really like the product, what has your experience been with it?

Brenna8b said:
I have used clenbutrx while on the pill however I wasn't exactly "gettin any" :) My best freind was however and had no problems with it..

I really like the product, what has your experience been with it?

thanks for the info. I've never used it, and now I'm hearing that it might be off the market... so I was just hoping to get info about it from women who are also on the Pill....

I'd like to eventually take a fat burner to help lose stubborn weight once diet and weights/cardio have stalled. So I wanted to get as much info on good fat burners for women from folks like you in the know... :qt:

You can always tweak your diet/training to get over a plateau. This is also why it is a good diea NOT to do lots of cardio in the beginning. You can always add it later. Diet will be the BIGGEST thing with losing fat OR gaining muscle. Eating CLEAN is the best thing.

Remember even good fat burners only burn AT MOST 150 calories a day..... (usually less).

Top Bottom