Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

** clenbuterol

superclen????

I beleive you are referring to super clen??? If so start at 1\4 tab, and work your way to a full one, be sure to taper or you will crash!

superclen and clenbuterol are not the same. the superclen has ketitofen added (i believe) it keeps your receptors cleaned out so less clen works more. if that makes sense :D there are tons of threads on this though

CLEN

I HAVE ABOUT 15 OF THEM ....DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS IS ENOUGH TO GET GUT UP////IM GOING TO USE IT WITH EQ AND WINNY.....

princeprimo... if they are super clen, yellow tabs, you have plenty. I would run no longer than a month. Start at a quarter tab a day, work your way up to 1 run it for a week and then taper back down to a 1\4. I would run E\C\A post.

If they are the superclen, I would start really low. Try 1/8 a tab. Those puppies are really strong. The first time I ever took them, I took 1/8 a tab and my heart was beating so fast, I thought it was going to rip out of my chest. I eventually got used to it and the most I will do is 1 to 1.5/day. Some people experience really bad headaches from it, but that is not the case for me. I get the shakes really bad and they make me hungry as hell. I always have carb cravings.

Re: CLEN

princeprimo said:
I HAVE ABOUT 15 OF THEM ....DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS IS ENOUGH TO GET GUT UP////IM GOING TO USE IT WITH EQ AND WINNY.....

15 clen will last you about 5 or 6 days if you stretch it out, i take 5 a day, 5 days on 2 days off, you gotta start with one and see how you feel and the next day and so on up it till you dont feel good, then bring it back one

Top Bottom