Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol and E/C/A combination??

Never mix clen. with E/C/A, why, well, because it would be a counterproductive idea. (E=ephedrine is a cousine of clen.)...Plus, I've mixed these two before, just to experiment and see if it was a good idea...No, it was NOT...the mixing of the two, is just a big no-no. Gave me NO better results then just using Ephedrine alone.

I would not recommend the use of Clen. at ALL...period..Not only is the fact that it stops working after 2 weeks, but also the fact that it has a badly profound effect on your IGF-1 production. Simply put, Clen. is outdated, (works great in animals, but not to even to a close degree in humans). Just use the E/C/A (with out the A=aspirin) because Aspirin is really not necessary. Now, I assume you have some experience with EC stack, so, in turn, I'll recommend 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine..taken 2 times a day, once in AM (before morning cardio if that is possible) and one before you PM workout (or whenever you workout).

Mr.X :cool:

Top Bottom