steelmass New member Nov 30, 2006 #1 Can I do it? 2mg 4x a day for 2 weeks Albuterol Ramp to 150mcg 2 weeks Clenbuterol ECA Repeat Will this work? Thanks for help
Can I do it? 2mg 4x a day for 2 weeks Albuterol Ramp to 150mcg 2 weeks Clenbuterol ECA Repeat Will this work? Thanks for help
steelmass New member Dec 1, 2006 #3 steelmass said: Can I do it? 2mg 4x a day for 2 weeks Albuterol Ramp to 150mcg 2 weeks Clenbuterol ECA Repeat Will this work? Thanks for help Click to expand... Let me rephrase - would the clen be less effective after running albuterol? Do they both downgrade the same receptors? PS - i hate you - bump
steelmass said: Can I do it? 2mg 4x a day for 2 weeks Albuterol Ramp to 150mcg 2 weeks Clenbuterol ECA Repeat Will this work? Thanks for help Click to expand... Let me rephrase - would the clen be less effective after running albuterol? Do they both downgrade the same receptors? PS - i hate you - bump