Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen/T3 stack. High heart rate.

Ottawalift

Hey guys, Im new to the forum but I've read up on a lot of things here and it really seems to be a knowledgeable place, with some helpful people :)

Well I'm 22 years old, 5'6 186lbs 16% bf.
Ive ran a few cycles before. Superdrol, Winny, sustanon 250, Tren E/Test cyp.
Now I've also ran clen before and loved it better then the EC stack

So down to business...
This time around, I have a few friends and we run the same cycles and the same time so we can all be on the same page and discuss the cycle etc... we decided to run the Clen/T3 stack ( I'm running it a few weeks before they are)
Like I said I've ran clen before and it was great, but this time running it with T3 is different.

I'm Only on my 3rd day into the cycle at 25mcg/T3 and 20mcg/CLEN which is pretty much the lowest dose you can take. But my heart rate this time is much higher then the last time i took clen. I know T3 raises your heart rate as well but i thought it was only at a higher dose since 25mcg is pretty much what your natural thyroid level is. Either way i've been checking my heart rate for the last hour or so and im getting a consistent 110-115bpm. Your actual resting heart rate should be checked right in the morning when you get up but still after an hour at over 115 I'm a little concerned, I will be continuously monitoring it and checking in the morning, but i wanted to double check with the community to see weather this is unheard of or is this regular with the T3/CLEN stack. I was at the Gym about 2 hours ago so that might have a play a factor in this but it still worries me, i feel like it should have went back down more then that by now. Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read this and any input is greatly appreciated, thanks guys have good night!

Hey, My opinion, dont run clen at all....but im not your mother and im sure you'll do it anyways so let me advise you on the subject.

20mcg of clen is a low dose and while running these you will really want to limit all caffeine to a minimum. However, dont ramp up the clen if you feel the effects still.

Start ramping up when you feel your heart rate is unaffected. Just to be safe. Same goes for the T3. These things are not to be fucked with

First off 25 is not a starting dose for T3. You're supposed to slowly ramp up to that dose. The cycle I give people doesn't have people hitting that til at least a week, that's the way you are supposed to do it. You're manipulating your natural thyroid hormone production in doing this, so let's hope you did more research than it looks.

Second, if you're having issues/not comfortable three days into it, why the hell even question it? Stop taking it. Clen is dangerous and harmful enough as it is.

All around I think this is a big mistake and has disaster written all over it. But I can't tell you what to do, I can just speak from my several years of experience.

Top Bottom