Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen and Winstrol

BrickGirl

Hi, I have currently been taking 2(2mg) winstrol-v tabs for a total of 4mg a day. I have had some very nice muscle gains with minimum fat gain. Of course I have the enlarged clitoris and a few zits and whatnot but my question is, I am going to be changing my diet up and starting the Clen and was seeing if I could get some opionions on if I should up the dosage of V to 3 pills a day to help save the muscle while dieting down, or do you think i should lower the dosage, to help on getting rid of the bloat? Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks! :)

Hey!, that wasnt one of the options ;) Forgot about that one :) Not really a bloat, just a small bit of water retention, socks make nice ring marks around the ankles if tight. Nothing major, but if i was going to "lean down" I would also like to get rid of those damn ring marks! :) thanks :)

I was just wondering why you think i should stay at the 4mg a day, what is the main reason behind it? Thanks! :)

Do sides like this go away once your off? I saw a picture of an extremely enlarged clitoris and it was not something Id want in my pants! Now Im worried!!!!!!!!! And this seems like a small dose, what can you expect from a low dose like this? how long should you do a winny cycle since it seems to be so problematic, whats the shortest possible cycle you could do and still see results?

I kinda like my Clit the way it is right now :) I plan on staying on the winstrol for 6 months, It is a real small dose and I have no sides that I don't mind. I heard that my clit will go down a small amout but not to where it was before the hormones. :)

BrickGirl said:
I kinda like my Clit the way it is right now :) I plan on staying on the winstrol for 6 months, It is a real small dose and I have no sides that I don't mind. I heard that my clit will go down a small amout but not to where it was before the hormones. :)

not only will you clit blow up but kiss you liver good by, six months even at extremley low dosages that is way to long

I think you are mistaken :) I have monthly blood and urine tests done, and have been on for 4 months. 6 Months is a relatively short time for hormone replacement therapy, I dont know where you would get that 2 (2mg) winstrol tabs would even slightly raise liver levels, 9/10's of over the counter medication that people take daily for years is far more damaging to the liver than this, But I do appreciate your concern :)

Top Bottom