Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen and Hydroxycut.

Big Nipper

I am planning on taking a 2 week cycle of Clen then followed by a 2 week cycle of Hydroxycut or ECA of some sort. If I were to say take 2 weeks of Clen and during that cycle I took Hydroxycut at the same time....what kind of side effects can I expect. This is just speculation and a need to fill the void of curiosity in my head.

Well my woman is going to start a clen/ECA cycle very soon and I wouldn't recommend taking them together, Run the clen for no more than 2 weeks at a time and then the hydrocycut for 2 weeks ...I think that will give you enough anxiety/freakinout:)

im on a cycle of 2 X clen 0.02mg tabs and 2 X cytomel tabs twice a day and occasionally ive taken a Xenadrine tablet with it.
ive had no sides apart from a little jitter in the hands
if you take clen, make sure you start on a low dose and build up. like start at half a tab and then go to one tab, untill you het jitters then stay at that dose. be sure to cycle down after 10 days as it can screw you metabolism over meaning youll get as fat as fuck when you come off!!!!

XENADRINE,HYDROXYCUTS AND CLEN TOGETHER ARE OK..I MEAN DONT O/D ON TH SHIT BUT START SMALL AND USE WHAT YOUR BODY CAN HANDLE...I WOULD ADVISE THAT YOU STAY AWAY FROM YOHIMBE CAPSULES OF ANY KIND...DO NOT TAKE YOHIMBE WITH WHAT YOU ARE TAKING NOW!!!!!!OTHER THAN THAT U ARE OK BRO....:D :D

Top Bottom