Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CKD need some quick info...

M56M

Considering on trying a CKD diet. I am on winny and EQ, and i want to cut up. After hearing how great this diet is i am really pumped to try it. I just have one worry...will i loose alot of muscle on this diet? What is the basic format of this diet.

Does this look right?
Fat/Protein 6 days
Carb load up 1 day

What kind of fats?
What kind of carbs on carb load day? simple or complex or both- Examples please...

M56M said:
Considering on trying a CKD diet. I am on winny and EQ, and i want to cut up. After hearing how great this diet is i am really pumped to try it. I just have one worry...will i loose alot of muscle on this diet? What is the basic format of this diet.

Does this look right?
Fat/Protein 6 days
Carb load up 1 day THE CARB LOAD CAN BE 24-48 HRS:THE SHORTER THE TIME THE MORE FAT LOSS

What kind of fats?ANY KIND OF FAT IS GOOD
What kind of carbs on carb load day? simple or complex or both- Examples please...
DAN DUCHAINE SAYS THAT YOU SHOULD EAT HIGH GLYCEMIC CARBS FOR THE FIRST FEW HOURS THEN SWITCH TO LOW GLYCEMIC CARBS

No, my friend, I belive you muscle loss will be none (maybe very insignificant)..why, you ask..simply, because you are incorporating Anabolics into the diet.
I would do: 5 days Ketosis/ 2 day carb-up if you don't have a show soon.

For your Ketonic state (day 1-5): Try eating healthy fats like, flaxseed oil, grapeseed oil, sunflowerseen oil, canola oil, peanut oil, olive oil, (MCT oil for energy before workout if you can stand the taste)
Do this calculation for you days in ketosis:
weight x .9= grams of fat a day
weight x .4= grams of protein a day

Now, as far as the carb up: (meals every 2-2 1/2 hours)
1st day have high-GI carbs= carb powders, sugar cereals (frosted-flakes, etc.), w/ ff-milk...take glutamine with every meal and 1 tbsp. of pure natural honey with every meal of the first day.
2nd day: complex (Low-Gi) carbs= oatmeal, pasta, sweet potatoes, yams, brown-rice, beans

Mr.X :cool:

will i see, quicker results if i do a 1 carb up day instead of a 2 carb up day. For example, hi-GI carbs first half of the day, then low-GI carbs second half of day. Instead of breaking it into two days? Thanks for you help.

M56M

yes one carb up day sounds good and i think thats all you need, 2 would hurt you i think... :D

~WizKid :kaioken:

Wizkid,

Thanks, thats what i was thinking as well, i though 2 was to the extreme. Thanks for the help.

M56M

I would like to hear some more opinions on this...

carb up for 2 days will NOT hurt the diet.
you will however experience a bit of water retention during and especially at the end of these 2 days.
ON the monday following carb up cut carbs to zero, drink tons of water,and take ECA (no longer [part of my normal regimen but perfect for after carb up).
the pump you will get on monday are great.:fro:

Top Bottom