Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CKD as a bridge between my steroid cycles?

AnabolicAgent

Would using a CDK after a bulking cycle help you keep what you gained? It seems that one could do a bulk cycle and then go into CDK right after to eliminate the fat gained by it. This diet board has really opened my eyes to the importance of counting my calories and figuring %'s of fats and proteins. Now that I have dug into this I am very excited about doing a bulk cycle. I am currently in day 4 of my first CDK diet.

THe Agent

You need to let your body and hormone levels recover from the cycle. I would train with high intensity for another two weeks, still eating a large amount of calories, and gradually decrease the intensity of my training. Basically, I would wait 2- 4 weeks ( an entire month is a better idea) where I gradually would decrease the intensity of my training and my caloric intake. Jumping into dieting right away is a big mistake IMO.

Yea bro your right on, but I was asking about doing this in the future. I just finished a cutting cyle and did not get the results I wanted so I decided to try this CDK diet. My problem is after I do a bulk I feel all fat and want to stop eating. And that makes me loose my gains. Until I am sure that I know that I can keep my next bulk gains I will not do another cycle. It feels like I am wasting my money. I have pretty much figured out that excelling at bodybuilding will not happen If you dont know exactly what you are eating and making sure you are getting the right %'s of everything.

The Agent

Top Bottom