Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CJC Dac log

rdgrenade

High End Bro
Platinum
Platinum
So i decided to log the rest of my CJC DAC from superior peptides. i have been on 2mgs for the past 3 weeks, so far my sleep has beeing amazing, my muscles are a lot more fuller and the pumps i am getting are amazing. my hands are tight and waist is thinner but i have not dropped any weight. i am injecting 1mg Tuesday and Friday. my original plan was to up my dosage to 4mgs but im going to stick to 2mgs for 10 weeks then switch to another peptide or sarm for 2 months then back on CJC Dac and add another pep not sure which one yet. i will update this thread every couple days. my current weight is 233 at 13% body fat.

CjcDAC is an amazing peptide. The constant HGH secretion melts fat away and makes you look so much more full in the muscles. I just started it this week and love it! I'm bulking so I also take GHRP2 which is my favorite GHRP.

CjcDAC is an amazing peptide. The constant HGH secretion melts fat away and makes you look so much more full in the muscles. I just started it this week and love it! I'm bulking so I also take GHRP2 which is my favorite GHRP.

CJC-DAC is the perfect peptide whether you are bulking or cutting :)

sorry guys, yea i took my second shot of the week today and man the head rush gets me every time, the tight hands has subsided. my waist size has gone down my pants and belts are alot looser then normal. muscle fullness is still going strong and the pumps makes it hard to workout sometimes :). sleep is getting better and better i sleep through anything right now which is odd for me i am a very light sleeper.all and all this stuffs amazing. i am going to try on my next run 4mgs a week for the first 3 weeks then 2mgs after sense studies show ill hold the 4mgs even when i drop the dosage to 2mgs.

sorry guys, yea i took my second shot of the week today and man the head rush gets me every time, the tight hands has subsided. my waist size has gone down my pants and belts are alot looser then normal. muscle fullness is still going strong and the pumps makes it hard to workout sometimes :). sleep is getting better and better i sleep through anything right now which is odd for me i am a very light sleeper.all and all this stuffs amazing. i am going to try on my next run 4mgs a week for the first 3 weeks then 2mgs after sense studies show ill hold the 4mgs even when i drop the dosage to 2mgs.

Good stuff. That's pretty much everything I notice from 2mg cjc-dac per week :)

man sorry i havnt updated this.... im coming to the last 2 weeks of my cjc dac run... still having great sleep, i sleep through anything whch scares me lol. i am not slimming down anymore but my muscles are still full as when i first started. all and all great stuff here.

Top Bottom