Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chinese HGH

ben71

I have used several different U.S. pharma brands of HGH. The stuff is so damn expensive I've hooked up with some stuff from ((*)) and some Chinese blue tops. The (*) stuff is wafer-like just like pharma grade stuff I used. The blue tops don't seem to be wafers that tumble when the bottle is turned over but sort of just stick to the bottom. Also, the seem to have a little more content than the U.S. stuff. Other than that it looks like all the generics I've seen in pics.
Are these differences typical when buying Chinese generics

Last edited:
I have used several different U.S. pharma brands of HGH. The stuff is so damn expensive I've hooked up with some stuff from ((*)) and some Chinese blue tops. The (*) stuff is wafer-like just like pharma grade stuff I used. The blue tops don't seem to be wafers that tumble when the bottle is turned over but sort of just stick to the bottom. Also, the seem to have a little more content than the U.S. stuff. Other than that it looks like all the generics I've seen in pics.
Are these differences typical when buying Chinese generics

If you have a legit source, you are good to go! Same shit man.

Top Bottom