Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chick needs Advice

Star

I am a woman who is taking 10mg anavar a day. I just started taking 200mg DNP a day and 25mgT3 a day. My question is could I also take a diuretic to reduce any water retention that I have heard about. Also, I know I do not need to cycle the DNP since it is such a low dosage but do I need to cycle the T3? If so what should the cycle be.

Star xoxoxox

I wouldn't take the t3 for more than 4-6 weeks.

As for the water retention, at that dose, I wouldn't worry about it just yet. It might not be anything. Plus, dnp dehydrates you anyways, the last thing you need is lasix or something that would exacerbate the problem further.

You are very sweet for saying that. let's just put it this way....I haven't been able to work out for a while and I am not what I want to be...(Is anybody ever).

It's only the first day and My feet are already swollen. Dunno if perhaps it's cause of the heat but it's for real. someone said I should eat fruit too?

Star xoxoxo

because I have tried 6 months without it and have hit a wall and now I am frustrated.

Star

Top Bottom