Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

check out my cutting diet please!!!!

I'm 5'11 at 208 right now and about 12-13%BF. trying to cut back to around 185/190lbs. I'm doing cardio 5-6 times a week. I'm trying to eat clean. my diet is a light breakfast, protein shake around 11am, a homemade cheeseburger (30g protein, 45g fat, 2-3 carbs), and then another shake around 3pm, dinner is light with a heavy on protien, medium fat and low carbs, and I dont eat any carbs after 5pm. Am I eating too much fat? my carbs are actually a little higher than i mentioned from the veggies and stuff. what do ya bros think?

georgie24 said:
try kak's cheeseburger diet

Thats what i'm kind of aiming for but instead of SIX cheeseburger's a day i just put one in there and mixing it up kind of but at the end of the day, its your cal intake and what they consist of is what really matters right? I just wanted some opinions, just kinda paranoid.:)

Not a flame bro but design a diet and post it here then people will help you edit it. Do a search in the diet forum to find out the #'s or ratios you should use. Or do a search in the anabolic forum as many diets with comments have been posted it. I just finished doing this. GOod luck, I know its not as much fun as researching AS but it is just as important if not more important!

PS anabolicreview.com has a great section with the nutritional values of almost every food and they also have some complete diets posted!

Top Bottom