Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check my PCT (Been on for 2+ years)

Hey guys, I am going to try to make this as short as possible. I just turned 27 a couple months ago. I've been cycling on and off since I have been 19. A couple years ago, I decided the hell with PCT and starting blasting and cruising. So as of now, I have been on for over 2 years straight. Typically I will Blast for 16-20 weeks, and then cruise for 8 weeks, and then repeat. My cruising dose started at just 200mg a week of Waston Cyp, but I bumped that to 300mg a week after my second cruise. I also take 3iu a day of Pfizer Genotropin as part of my self prescribed HRT. I don't plan on coming off the GH, just the Test.

I am going to attempt to recovery, but if I don't, no big deal. I will go back on, but hopefully with a script instead just buying on the black market.

I pinned my last shot of 150mg of Test last night. I am going to start blasting HCG at 1000iu/eod for 3 weeks while all the Test clears my system. On the third week, I will pin 1000iu everyday for the first 4 days and then off everything. Then that coming Monday I will start my PCT.

For PCT, I have this:

Pharm Grade Clomid, Nolva, and Aromasin
2 Bottles Test Stack No. 17
2 Bottles N2BM Bridge
2 Bottles Iron Mag Ultra Male
2 Bottles PF Unleashed
2 Bottles PF Post Cycle
1 Bottle D-AA
2 Bottles N2Guard
2 Bottles GW-50
1 Bottle MK-2877

Now here is how I plan to use this:

1-6 Clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25
1-6 Nolva 40/40/20/20/10/10
1-6 Aromasin 12.5mg/eod
1-4 MK-2877 - 25mg/day
1-8 GW-59 - 20mg/day
1-8 Test Stack No. 17 - 3 caps/day
1-8 NTBM Bridge - 3 caps/day
1-8 Ultra Male Rx - 2 caps/day
1-6 PF Unleashed - 6 caps/day 1st 2 weeks, 3 caps day last 4 weeks
1-6 PF Post Cycle - 6 caps/day 1st 2 weeks, 3 caps day last 4 weeks
1-6 D-AA - 3g/day
1-8 N2Guard - 7 caps/day

This is basically a combination of almost every PCT plan I have seen on this board. Just trying to combine everything I can to put my body in the best position it can to recover. Do you consider this over kill, or does it seem like a pretty legit set-up?

After week 8, I am going to come off of all supps and get bloods done 2 weeks later to see where I am at.

Looks like a deep stack.. Make sure you go with Sarms1 as they are the highest grade when it comes to sarms.

I would also say to run HCGenerate ES if you can afford, otherwise run the regular version when you finish your PCT. After that I would say get some blood work done and see where you are at.

I really like the fact that you've put so much into this PCT, since so many people fall short there. the fact that you are not taking lightly that you have been on so long, and will require a lot to recover says a lot too. With that said, I think it may be a tad overkill on a couple items. I would use the bridge after your 8 week PCT along with the Unleashed and Post cycle. Everything else looks great. I'd definitely be interested in hearing how this recovery goes for you. Keep us updated!

I'm just trying to throw everything I can at my body to get it kicking again. Been looking at ingredients and supplement facts for some time now, just trying to piece together the best stack possible. I'd rather go over the top, than not enough.

I want to see where my levels are without anything aiding them. If they are good, or close to being good, I will add in some natural boosters to bridge with. If my levels come back shitty, then I am going to get a script for Test, or just keep on cruising.

It is going to be a couple months before I know how it goes, but I will definitely share the progress and results.

see if you can recover1, if anything you went overboard on the supps and not the drugs(the supps can help a ton and cannot be harmful really). 6 weeks of clomid/nolva/aromasin i dont see as overkill for comming off being on so long.

Top Bottom