Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CHEAPEST Way To Get Quality CREATINE, GLUTAMINE, and WHEY PROTEIN?

MonStar1023

I am looking for a good quality place I can get a LOT of good quality creatine, protein, and glutamine??

I have heard of proteinfactory.com or a few other places.. HELP!

:D:D

Look around DPS, i think they are the cheapest overall on the net. I buy 1 pound of glutamine peptides for 20 bucks, 5 pound whey for 24 bucks, and 1000g of prolab's creatine for 26 bucks i believe.

riskybizz...

What brand of glutamine peptides do you use from dps? Is it the sprortsone brand? I had wanted to try the peptides but I don't know how much to get, how much to take or what good price would be. I've always used the powder, about 10-20grams a day. Please let me know which is a good brand and how much you use comparatively...not counting when you're dieting. Thanks bro!

riskybizz...ALSO

how do you find "dextrose" at supplementsdirect.com. It looks to be some kind of supplement website search engine and it seems that if I type in dextrose I would be ordering it from a different website. Please clarify if you can...thanks!

OverTrainer... for supplementdirect.com after you click enter on the top left corner click "our product line" and scroll down you'll see the dextrose there 11 pounds for $10. Beats the shit out of PF's price of dextrose.

Monstar check the PM bro i sent you the info. I buy the Sports One GP2 peptides, i believe it's 1 pound of glutamine peptides for $25, they also have a new seller i think AR Nutrition also sells peptides too now.

The peptides are theoretically 3 times better than regular l-glutamine. I take about 5g w/ my post workout shake, and 5g w/ shake before bed. Only bad thing about peptides is that they don't dissolve too easily, if you don't use a blender you might have to gulp some of the little clumps, i guess you get used to it. But IMO it's worth it b/c i don't have time to take the regular l-glutamine and then later on drink the shake and all that, too much hassle, so used the peptides and just combine everything. SportsOne is the one i've been using.

Good luck guys!

riskybizz...

Thanks. You must think I'm an idiot but the site wasnt' working for me because I copied the link from another post and there was an "s" on the end of "supplement", which takes you to a different website. I've got the right one now. This will be better for my cutting cycle than the grapejuice I've been drinking. Later.

Glutamine Peptide

Monstar1023...
I have the AR Nutrition glutamine peptide. It tastes like old Weider weight gainer from 1982 that my dad use to drink. Besides that it is a good product. Gotta mix it in a blender or in an Isopure shaker otherwise it'll clump up.

asone.......

OVrtrainer, happens to the best of us bro. I just thought you didn't think it was in their "own" product line and was one of the other products they sold. It would lead you to different places anyway.

Good luck and save $

Top Bottom