Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheapest Usnic Acid

matpal

Sorry to introduce myself like this, but I am launching my own supplement line, and the premeir product will be usnic acid. i will also ahve 1-test cheaper than kilosports in the very near future. Anyway, I will be selling the same amont of usnic acid (although in 100mg caps) for about $20 less than the competition. All capsules are professionally manufactured by the same people who make Walgreen's house supplements. Every bottle is sealed, and every dose is checked for accurate dosing. So if you can wait 2 more weeks, give me a chance at my new store: realsupplements.net

Thanks

Can you guarantee it's purity?

Sounds very interesting, man. I have been contemplating this for the last week.

The store will launch hopefully within the first week of April. As for purity, The batch anaylisis will be posted on my web site, and for further checking, the encapsulator checks for purity and exact dosing before, during, and after manufacturing. This "wastes" about 1000 caps, but it is worth it me to ensure quality.

Top Bottom