Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheap Dermaline Alternatives.. $10 4oz

PunkRocker

I e-mailed these sources to see what is in their product and why it's so much cheaper than Dermaline and other such products.

Solufat Cream www.beamldx.com $10 for 4oz with a money back guarentee.

Our Solufat Cream contains 2% aminophylline in a high quality non-sticky non-greasy therapeutic skin moisturizing base. Solufat Cream is typically used on the inner and outer thighs, buttocks, and upper/lower abs to stimulate fat cells to release their fat into the blood for delivery to and consumption by muscle cells. When combined with a low-fat diet and moderate
exercise, Solufat Cream aids dramatically in reducing the appearance of cellulite. It is not approved to use on or near the breast area.

2% is all the FDA allows. This product does not contain Rhodysterol which is also suppost to help in fat reduction in some way. (the main ingredient is aminophylline though)

Liposlim 2000 about $30 for an 8oz bottle with a money back guarentee.

(Q) How often should you use this product for optimal results? (2x a day 3x a day)

(A) Two times per day on clean dry skin.

(Q) Also should it be put on sparingly or will your skin soak up a good amount of the product, and does it matter if you put on a lot in on spot or is it just effective with a little bit?

(A) One smooth even coat. Not too much, not to little. It is not necessary to apply a lot of get in one spot. This will not increase the effectiveness of the product.

(Q) How long does 1 bottle last with regular use?

(A) This is a very hard question to answer. It really depends on how many areas you use it on.

(Q) What does that Rhodysterol in this product do?

(A) "Rhodysterol" is a "Seaweed Extract" or more precisely a "Red Algae Extract." The desired effect of the ingredient (Which we feel works great!) is to 1 - Reduce the size of "Fat Cells" in order to reduce the circumference and aid in metabolizing the cell, 2 - Tighten the surface of the skin, & 3 - Smooth the surface of the skin, and ultimately fading the appearance of "Cellulite"! We do feel that "Rhodysterol" does work terrifically, and is actually one of the main ingredients which gives "Liposlim" products more
power and ultimately an edge over most products of this kind

I have not taken either of these products, I just been looking around right now. I feel that the Liposlim 2000 is the best product for the money, they are also giving a deal for buy 2 get 1 free. If anyone has used these products let me know how they are.

Top Bottom