Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cheap creatine anyone?

auto250245

Anyone know where I can get some cheap creatine. I bought some stuff by CELL-TECH thinking it was creatine. It was only $25 for 2pds. Thought it was a deal till I received it. Turns out it only has 10grams of creatine per serving and there is only 10 servings in the jug. What a waste.

Try GNC brand creatine in the 1kg jug - it's the cheapest I could find and it'll last ya a while. Which brings me to MY quick question: How far past the expiration date can one safely use creatine, if at all? Mine expires this month but I'd like to use it again post-cycle in November or December/ Opinions on using it then considering hte exp. date?

wish i could return it iceman, but i already opened it. I just assumed it was all creatine, and didn't even read the bottle. got it over the net @ yourbodyfitness. they've got pretty good prices.

sorry to hear bro... Muscletech is running a major scam over there and everyday people like you get fooled by their huge ass cans of nothing but bullshit... If you look on the label you'd see that it's 75g of sugar and 10g of creatine per serving... don't ever use their products again bro

john

Top Bottom