Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Celltech vs. Prolab Creatine

djchoirboy

Just great. I feel like an idiot now. I purchased a tub of celltech today in the hopes that it would be a good product. Just after I opened the tub, I found this website and I noticed that there is mostly negative things said about this product.

My question is this, I am a hardgainer who seemed to be doing okay with the Prolab Creatine and Glutamine mix, but I decided to buy Celltech out of curiousity. Did I really waste my money. I would take the tub back, but I just opened it. What should I do, should I just continue to use the Prolab and leave the Celltech to rot. Is there really much difference other than the price/cost issue. I need advice from the knowledgeble people, that would be you reading this.

Is Celltech really useless vs. what I was using.

Thank you

if you bought it at gnc they will take it back.. cell tech is ok its just over priced and the ALA is wasted (oxidation)..

next time just buy dextrose, ala and creatine .. cheaper and will "work" better.. plus you can make your own variety of flavors with kool aid

Prolab is way better than cell tech (overpriced)

Top Bottom