Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carbs from Orange juice??

N

ninesecz

I am tryimg to shed some bodyfat. eating 5-6 meals a dayas usual averaging 240-280 grams of protein a day about 40-65 grams of fat and the only carbs i am really giving myself is from orange juice.
Let me explain I drink a labrada lean Body for Breakfast then i will usually eat two solid meals a day usually chicken and or steak lean ground beef. For the other 2-3 meals i am using labrada Carb watchers Mrp packets. They only have 12 g of carbs but that isin water and the vanilla tastes like shit that way.. so what i am doing is using 8oz of oj 4oz of milk and making it taste like an orange creamsicle. So that is like 70grams of carbs per day from oj and another 20-30grams of carbs from the milk I am using. I am doing cardio 7 days a week (its hard for me to drop b.f.!!) I am only doing 20-30 min a day basically 30mins every other day. does this diet sound ok or is the sugar that the carbs are coming from in the oj not good? its been 2 weeks and I think I have onlylost about 1/2" in the waist and 4-5# of b.f%

7am 20-30 mins cardio 145bpm. alt between bike tread and elipt.
7:30 labrada b'fast shake
10:00 am Solid food usually chicken breast or 8-10oz lean g.b.
1pm Lean Body low carb shake with oj and milk
4pm Chicken and regular labrada shake for carbs for workout
5pm workout
6:30pm Lean body low carb with oj and milk
9:30pm Lean body low carb with oj and milk
11:30 chicken breast no carbs at all

comes out to like 1800cals a day 240g protein(960 cals) 50 g fat (450 cals and about 100g carbs (400 cals)
Does this look good or should i change it up?? I also take to lipodrene (they contain ephedra) 2 before cardio and 1 before workout. if i take anymore I cant sleep plus 750mg of green tea with ecgc(total750mg ecgc)
Thanks for the help

Top Bottom