Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carb-up Supplements

MonStar1023

I have decided to take the following tomorrow for my carb-up on my CKD...

4 scoops Cell-Tech
10g creatine extra (total 30g)
15g l-arginine (with each dose of Cell-Tech)
1500 mg. ALA
100 mg. vanadyl sulphate

Does this look alright? Ill be taking a total of 30g of creatine and probably around 1000g of carbs total for tomorrow.
:D:D

bro if i were you i'd throw away the celltech and on a carb up day enjoy all those carbs you miss! Eat all those things you craved. Save the dextrose (in celltech) for a post workout shake. You're not going to be consuming dextrose all day are you? Enjoy your carb up! There's plenty of time to take creatine, don't worry too much about the creatine. If you hadn't already bought the celltech i say don't buy it. It's extremely overpriced, the ALA in it is inactive because ALA cannot be exposed to oxygen for that long a period of time, to me it's just overpriced dextrose and creatine. Go to supplementsdirect and get a 11pound dextrose for 10 bucks. And better creatine like creapure at dpsnutrition.

Other than that, the ALA dose looks good. Vanadryl IMO kind of sucks. The far majority of people who have used it were dissapointed. And Arganine for the purpose you're using it for i've heard you need a really big dose of arganine and again most people were not too happy w/ the results. Why not throw in some Chromium Picolinate in there, it's very cheap compared to the other products listed, and it's controversial too just like Arganine and vanadryl.

W/ your dose of ALA try 200mcg of chromium and (if you want l-glutamine) and you will definately start to feel hypoglycemic. At least i do. ALA by itself is great, but i have noticed its hypoglycemic effects are enhanced w/ addition of chromium and even better when added to l-glutamine. Why l-glutamine? It somehow can make you hypoglycemic (forgot where i read this) but only slightly. Experiment w/ some of these stuff let me know how you do.

Good luck hope your happy w/ results. I've been trying to go on CKD but it's hard regulating the carbs around here. People in my house love carbs way too much.

What type of dosage of glutamine are you taking bro? So I should add around 200 mg. of chromium to my ALA but how much for the daily total? Like 1000 mg. or less or more?

I can probably get some powdered glutamine but how much should I be taking? Like 20g or something over 36 hours>?

Also I thought the ALA in Cell-Tech was fine... I included the 400 mg. ALA I am getting from Cell-Tech in my 1500 mg. I am only supplementing with 1100 mg.

HELP!!
:D:D

bro the ALA in your celltech is probobly useless IMO from what i've read about the properties of ALA.

L-glutamine i take 5mg on empty stomach, w/ 200mg of ALA, and 200mcg of chromium picolinate when i want that insulin type reaction.

L-glutamine doseage is up to you, how much you want to spend as well. Too many varying opinions on how much you actually need. The chromium i think for bodybuilders the doseage is about 500mcg/day and no more than 700mcg/day. That may be including multivitamins so check it out.

hey bro just wondering how effective is your 15g dose L-Arginine. Most bottles i've seen have between 500-750g of L-arginine per capsule. Or is the 15g dose a typo?

Top Bottom