Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

carb problem

iron_matt-CB

hey guys, im having a huge problem eting enough carbs daily. i want to be taking in around 330gr daily and i generally dont have a huge appetitie. i eat a 1/2 cup of oatmeal every morning , eat about 2-3 cups daily of brown rice, eat veggies (doesnt amount too much), fruit but its still not enough.. im trying to get most of those carbs in the first 3-4 meals of the day and it just doesnt seem to bepossible eating clean foods,.. . are there any carb supplements that are good for this type of thing? i do use waxi maize on wo days but not on off days. any suggestions are appreciated.

thanks

You can add ground oats to your shakes. Snack on grape nuts or fiber one cereal. You can even blend cold sweet potatoes up mixed with protein powder and water/milk.

SL - U actually blend raw yams into a shake?!

Hell no! lol

Bake them then throw then in the fridge. I usually bake 5-7 pounds at a time and I prefer them cold.

Vanilla protein
A medium Yam
Skim milk
Pinch of cinnamon or Pumpkin pie spice
Ice
Blend

This is good stuff.

I actually wish one of these custom blend companies like true protein or protein factory would make powdered yam. I would buy it.

Yeah! Thanks for the tip bro ill try it...this is getting into the obsesive BB realm...like blending up a pizza and chuggin it! Good stuff :)

Top Bottom